8 ounces wide noodles
6 tablespoons flour, divided
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
4 tablespoons butter, divided
6 medium mushrooms, cut into quarters
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon ketchup
1. Cook the noodles, drain, cover to keep warm
2. Mix 4 T flour with the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
3. Heat 2 T butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted. Cook chicken in the butter. Stir in mushrooms and onion. Cook for 4 minutes. Remove chicken and veggies with a slotted spoon. Reserve juices.
4. Add remaining flour and butter and the dry mustard to reserved pan juices and mix well. Gradually stir in broth. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in sour cream and ketchup.
5. Return chicken and vegetables to the skillet. Cook, until heated through. do not boil