Kathie tagged me for 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions, 5 surprising facts.
1. My family
2. My scripture time
4. Seeing my children happy
5. Watching my children learn new things
1. For Jason to die – I have NEVER been alone – what would I do?
2. For one of my babies to die – how could I live?
3. To disappoint someone (pretty much anyone)
4. To look bad (stupid, like a bad Mom, any negative adj.) in public
5. To fall from a high distance, to hit something or someone when I’m backing out, little phobias like that
2. My kids
3. My relationship with my Father in Heaven
4. Being at peace inside
5. Home schooling
5 Surprising Facts
1. I hope my family is DONE after Jeffrey
2. I want another baby :) (see #1 and realize I’m nuts!)
At this point I had to ask Jason – I can’t think of anymore!
3. I asked Jason to marry me! (not the other way around. Although Jason says, if you know me and my obsession for planning, this isn’t a surprise!)
4. I don’t like to shop (anyone shocked?)
5. I love Excel! and I obsess about money!