It’s been a while since I updated. Quite a bit has been going on…..
- Grandma and Grandpa Turpin came for a visit and got to meet Bella!
- The Turpin Clan had a swim party - I heard it was very fun until Grandpa fell into the hot tub and hurt his shoulder, poor thing! There is nothing quite like the ER at 11 PM.
- Grandpa corrupted another grandchild
- Becca had her Spring Band Concert. I ran home from the hospital and we were late, but we did NOT miss Becca playing! We are so proud of you, Bec!
- We are getting Bella’s room ready. She will have a lot of medical equipment and home health care givers, so she needed to have a room downstairs. Now I know why we have that extra room! Jason, Sandi, and Gary primed it last night. We (I mean They) are going to paint it a light yellow. I want it to be cute so it doesn’t look like a hospital room. Jason and Gary bought and installed three ceiling fans. Grandma and Grandpa may never visit us again! They have worked so hard this trip! Thank you so much!
- The kids have been having a blast with Kris! But I’m going to have her do a whole blog post about that later.
There we are – alive and well.